I may have said it all, but there is still more to say.

Nothing changes and nothing stays the same. This is a universal truth. It's all there for us, everything so it's always the same, but at the same time in each moment we have the chance to pick again. To choose another outcome. And so even though all those choices were always there, from day to day, moment to moment we experience a freshness out of them because we have chosen them in a different way.

Every day for example I look at this blog of mine. It's my homepage, so I see it every single time I open my web browser. Why then has it taken me two months to add to it? It's been here for me every day, been a choice I could make and yet for the last two months I've consciously chosen something else to do with my time each of those many times. All in all for a while I felt like the basic things I needed to say to the world were spoken. That nothing else need be said. If that were true though, what would be the point for living one more moment? Truly if I had said everything I needed to, I could lie down and die knowing I had shared everything I could with the planet.

I thought about that today though. Maybe I have presented all that the world needs to hear, but if so the world as a whole isn't listening very well. So I've come to the conclusion that I need to keep writing and keep providing information to you, the world, until the message is heard.

You are not alone in this world. You are one part of a bigger whole that comprises everyone and every thing. Everything, the entire sum total of the cosmos, including you and me, your pet, the blade of grass in the lawn, the moon and the stars... When you break these things down to their most basic element you will find energy. Each thing has it's own rhythm that makes it unique, but we are all just very sophisticated bits of energy seeking to experience ourselves.

I have many things to remind you and I'm going to be more diligent in doing so. Even if I have to repeat myself a hundred times or a thousand. I will keep on until the messages of the universe are heard and understood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace Cannot Exist Without War

My Friend Matt

My Headache Remedy