Creation through Art



I love art and the act of creating. Be it a song, a sculpture, a painting, a photograph or simply a unique presentation of spaghetti.... it is the act of creation, of making something new and personal that draws me to art and those who create it.

Today I created this new header for my blog. I began with a predefined blog template thanks to Todd Dominey and I'm slowly tweaking it and making it my own. A day will come when it does not at all resemble what it started as and that will be a very special day for me personally because it will become something that is all mine. A representation of myself to the world at that moment.

The photograph used in my new header is a photo I personally shot while visiting the domes in Milwaukee. I really love the origninal photo. So much that I feature it on my deviant art account. But to take something that I have captured and add to it to create a presence and a personality for my blog... that is creation at it's finest.

I am pleased with what I have created and I am grateful for my friend, Matt, who offered me some honest feedback when asked for it so that I could step up my original idea a notch and really let it express me fully. Thank you Matt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace Cannot Exist Without War

My Friend Matt

My Headache Remedy